Storage for empty powder cases and barrels.  One of a number of such stores at Priddy's Hard, all associated with the introduction of shells into naval service. Each shell was individually packed into its own wooden box.

Building Stats


1859, rebuilt 1865

Property Status

Listed Grade 2

Current Use

Explosion Museum entrance and café

Supported by:

Supported by Regional Growth Fund