East Range Laboratories

Originally a carpenters' shop, the building became an examining room by 1880 for testing the quality and condition of gunpowder.  The Rolling Way for moving the barrels of gunpowder to the Camber Dock extends both to the front and rear of this building

Building Stats



Property Status

Listed Grade 2

Current Use


Supported by:

Supported by Regional Growth Fund