The original building, a guard house, was constructed against the Dockyard wall and was later incorporated into a more recent building of c.1909. The windows facing south onto Queen Street were also inserted at this time. From 1951 the building served as Police quarters until the Mary Rose Trust took occupation in 1986.
Within Conservation Area 22
Mary Rose Trust Offices