Property Portfolio

   B Magazine
     
The building was originally two separate structures, one a two-storey Shifting House (for the inspection of incoming gunpowder) and the other a Cooperage which later became another Shifting House).  The main Rolling Way of 1804 opened to 'B' Magazine through a broad arch

 
Constructed
1775, remodelled 1799
Status
Listed Grade 1
Present Use
Explosion Museum galleries

 

News & Events
Useful Links
Job Vacancies
Holiday Accommodation
Interactive Property Map for Historic Dockyard Portsmouth Interactive Property Map for Priddy's Hard Gosport
Download a pdf of the 20 year review