Property Portfolio

   Tinsmiths and Painters Workshops
     
The building replaced tinsmiths’ and painters’ workshops formerly located at the Portsmouth Gunwharf, when the latter was converted into HMS Vernon, the Royal Navy Torpedo and Mine Warfare School. It was subsequently adapted in 1929 for handling torpedoes along a standard gauge railway line
 
Constructed
1916
Status
Unlisted
Present Use
Explosion Museum Store

 

News & Events
Useful Links
Job Vacancies
Holiday Accommodation
Interactive Property Map for Historic Dockyard Portsmouth Interactive Property Map for Priddy's Hard Gosport
Download a pdf of the 20 year review