Property Portfolio

   East Range Laboratories
     
Originally a carpenters' shop, the building became an examining room by 1880 for testing the quality and condition of gunpowder.  The Rolling Way for moving the barrels of gunpowder to the Camber Dock extends both to the front and rear of this building
 
Constructed
1847-1849
Status
Listed Grade 2
Present Use
Vacant

 

News & Events
Useful Links
Job Vacancies
Holiday Accommodation
Interactive Property Map for Historic Dockyard Portsmouth Interactive Property Map for Priddy's Hard Gosport
Download a pdf of the 20 year review