Property Portfolio

   Mines and Countermines Store
     
Storage of harbour defence mines, which until 1905 were the responsibility of the Royal Engineers.  By 1913 it was being used as a guncotton store with attached Examining Room
 
Constructed
1899-1900
Status
Listed Grade 2
Present Use
Vacant

 

News & Events
Useful Links
Job Vacancies
Holiday Accommodation
Interactive Property Map for Historic Dockyard Portsmouth Interactive Property Map for Priddy's Hard Gosport
Download a pdf of the 20 year review